Grandview Bankruptcy Lawyer
Since 1987, Charles C. Curry, Attorney at Law, has provided experienced legal counsel and dedicated service to individuals, families and businesses in Grandview, Missouri, and the surrounding area, including Belton and Kansas City.
Our comprehensive practice allows us to bring an informed, well-rounded perspective to the areas where people need help most. We assist people in matters involving:
- Estate planning, wills and trusts — We help individuals and families plan for the future with estate planning tools like wills, trusts, powers of attorney and advance health care directives.
- Family law — Divorce and related family law matters take compassion and experience. We help clients resolve these matters as painlessly as possible.
- Bankruptcy — When financial obligations become overwhelming, we help people pursue relief under the Bankruptcy Code so they can secure their financial futures.
- Traffic ticket defense — Traffic offenses like speeding or driving with a suspended license can carry severe civil and even criminal consequences. We help motorists respond appropriately and protect their driving privileges.
- Criminal defense — Our attorneys also represent those accused of crimes, including drunk driving charges, drug offenses, violent crimes and domestic assault.
- Small business — We help small-business owners and directors meet the challenges of doing business by assisting them with matters of business formation, contracts and compliance.
Legal Representation You Can Trust
Your legal representative should be mindful of your needs and give you the personal attention your case deserves. Your attorney should be helpful and readily available. You should be able to see the value in the cost of the services you are offered. Most importantly, your lawyer should work tirelessly to get you your desired outcome. That is exactly what attorney Charles C. Curry will do for you.
Contact An Experienced Grandview Attorney
Bankruptcy · Estate Planning · Family Law · Criminal Defense
We offer a free 30-minute consultation so you can get to know our firm and learn about your options for resolving your legal matter. To schedule your appointment with an experienced attorney, please send us an email through our website or call our office at 816-533-3109.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.